Monday, July 8, 2019

May, it's not the right time

 

I still don't know what do you feel
From a few years ago, till now
I just understand that you are so unic
You're so different

I just wanna you to see
In this last few month, i can't stop thinking about you
I feel something different, in the deepest of my heart
I started afraid from loosing you
At the time you look so different than usual,
That feel comes stronger
I'm afraid can't tell you what i feel, and really loosing you
Give me a time to stated what i feel directly,
So everything can be clear

Thanks for comes to me at the  time i really down
Thanks for being my new power at the time i tired
Thanks for being one of my reason so i did that theses
Sure, i'm falling in love with you now.

No comments:
Write comments

Tertarik dengan layanan kami?
Dapatkan selalu informasi terbaru !