Monday, February 4, 2019

The Best Moment (2018)

 

2018 is a beautiful story. God give me a lot of experience at that time. I have Left my old life, and getting i'm new. But, in the deepest of my heart, i refuse all of my changes. So God take me return to my real life. At the beginning of that time, letting me to my highest of dreams. All of my plans looks can be reached. Career, brotherhoods, Love, and all of i want to do looks so close to my eyes.

And then, God show the real of my destiny. All of my dreams removed at same time, one by one. I lost of my biggest dream ever. I lost of my brotherhoods. I lost of anything. At the Last, my love was broken!

May, God wanna give me it's Best plan. Maybe not.

God, thanks for everything. You so amazing. You gave me everything by short time, and you take it again as easy as you gave it's.

Now, i just thinking if you want me to be yours only. I'll always being yours, God. No one can take me out from you, the most scholar!

No comments:
Write comments

Tertarik dengan layanan kami?
Dapatkan selalu informasi terbaru !